PDA

View Full Version : Evan Brewer Theory for bass guitar lessons are tremendous

lstelie
10-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Hello,

For those who struggle with theory concept, Evan Brewer series in Phase 2 are incredible.
His approach is at the same time totally simple/obvious (why nobody has done that before ??) and incredibly clever an effective. Instead of learning a little bit of everything but nothing thoroughly he takes ONE tone (G ) and go to everything around, scales, cords and so on... clever and incredibly effective

Luc

jbooth
10-23-2015, 12:23 PM
Thanks so much for the feedback Luc! I'll pass this on to Evan :)

JimboV
04-01-2016, 03:35 AM
Hello,

For those who struggle with theory concept, Evan Brewer series in Phase 2 are incredible.
His approach is at the same time totally simple/obvious (why nobody has done that before ??) and incredibly clever an effective. Instead of learning a little bit of everything but nothing thoroughly he takes ONE tone (G ) and go to everything around, scales, cords and so on... clever and incredibly effective

Luc

I totally agree. Evan's style of teaching is so relaxed and well thought out. I am working my way through this course in tandem with Dave La Rue's course, 'Intro to the Modes'. Seeing both styles of teaching means you get the maximum from this. Brilliant stuff.