Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ich liebe (I love) Tanzwut, Mittelalter, some Rammstein, Die Toten Hosen. They are really good if you actually speak German because then you can understand their humour that I miss. lol My German is actually very bad, but hope to relearn it next year.

Wow. That's a lot of German music, and all I was familiar with was Scorpions and Rammstein! I'll start checking some of these out today. This would be very interesting to do with other nationalities, as well. Israel has a lot of great metal bands, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by BradArmpitt View Post
    Wow. That's a lot of German music, and all I was familiar with was Scorpions and Rammstein! I'll start checking some of these out today. This would be very interesting to do with other nationalities, as well. Israel has a lot of great metal bands, for instance.
    I tend to like music that isn't screamy, isn't blatantly Satanic and isn't too overly vulgar (with some exceptions). I love the song Sika by Ruoska (Finnish band). Technically Sika is somewhat explicit. Sika means "pig". I do not know of any Israeli metal bands that I like. One band, that may be from Israel, doesn't play music I'd listen to.

To continue the list:
    Subway to Sally is a very cool German Mittlealter band.

Hard rock, symphonic metal Bands = Avantasia, In Extremo for the ones I actually listen too.
    The band "Silly" is a East German band, whose lyrics are politically charged. I think that listening to their lyrics would be historically fascinating. I've not actually heard their music yet, but I just found them on wikipedia, and was fascinated by what I read.

This is all the German bands I can add to the list. I could list a whole slew of them, but most of them I don't actually listen to, so I won't.