Premium Member

Default 2020 Toolkits can't decide

Ok, we are on the home stretch of the holiday promotion. I have decision paralysis on which toolkit(s) to get. I am really interested in 4 of the kits with really only 2 I am just not that into. I am thinking I will get the plus deal and pick 3 Leaning towards the Studio tone, Theory, and electric learning packs. Leaving the practice plan on the table really hurts though lol.

I guess I could go for the pro and nab em all, but two bills is a big chunk of my music fun budget, and none of the other perks besides the toolkits really appeal much to me. Anyone here had a chance to look at the toolkits and have any recommendations?

The studio kit is the one I am most unsure of. Seems most of the instructors here are into pro tools, because that is industry standard but I roll with reaper because it is 60 bucks and I appreciate their winzip approach to the software business.

Premium Member

I chose the practice plan toolkit. My goal for 2020 is to get back to basics and unlearn some bad habits. Happy new year and best of luck to you.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by jhanc View Post
    I chose the practice plan toolkit. My goal for 2020 is to get back to basics and unlearn some bad habits. Happy new year and best of luck to you.
    Thanks I just decided to go all in with the pro membership. So the toolkit incentive did what it was designed to do on me lol. These things are freaking huge though!, now I need another SSD drive for my pc.