Premium Member

Default New User from SoCal

Hi,

New User from Jamul, CA. I used to play a lot in the 1980s and stopped about 15 years ago. Decided to buy a guitar and amp for my 50th birthday and here I am. I thought this would be a great place to put myself on track and get back in guitar shape. I grew up listening to hard rock and metal of the 80s and now listen to newer bands like Animals as Leaders and Dream Theater. I'm not even close to being as good as John or Tosin, but hoping to learn a lot here. I played in a few bands in my 20s and gigged around San Diego in small clubs and tiny bars. Mostly original music.

-Judy

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudyLet View Post
    Hi,

New User from Jamul, CA. I used to play a lot in the 1980s and stopped about 15 years ago. Decided to buy a guitar and amp for my 50th birthday and here I am. I thought this would be a great place to put myself on track and get back in guitar shape. I grew up listening to hard rock and metal of the 80s and now listen to newer bands like Animals as Leaders and Dream Theater. I'm not even close to being as good as John or Tosin, but hoping to learn a lot here. I played in a few bands in my 20s and gigged around San Diego in small clubs and tiny bars. Mostly original music.

-Judy
    Hi Judy and welcome. Sorry for the delay in my reply. I don't keep up with the forums much. I hope you have a great time here!
    Marky

Premium Member

Welcome Judy, from another fifty-something guitar slinger. There’s so much great material here, I’m sure you’ll be back in guitar shape in no time.