Premium Member

Default Jamplay Pro Questions

Does anyone know how exactly the regular jamplay subscription compares to the jamplay pro? I know about the bundles, to be honest, I still haven't downloaded the bundles from my last subscription because there's enough content on the website. Could care less about a t-shirt (sorry, but it's true). I guess that means the extra $150 is for the one hour 1 on 1 consultation? Are there any other added benefits? It seems like at one point I looked at an email I was sent and it said "new lessons from guitarist ..." and when I clicked it was pay extra or wait a month for the lessons to be archived. Is that included? Just trying to figure out if it's worth the extra cash.
    Any help is appreciated!

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Docash View Post
    Does anyone know how exactly the regular jamplay subscription compares to the jamplay pro? I know about the bundles, to be honest, I still haven't downloaded the bundles from my last subscription because there's enough content on the website. Could care less about a t-shirt (sorry, but it's true). I guess that means the extra $150 is for the one hour 1 on 1 consultation? Are there any other added benefits? It seems like at one point I looked at an email I was sent and it said "new lessons from guitarist ..." and when I clicked it was pay extra or wait a month for the lessons to be archived. Is that included? Just trying to figure out if it's worth the extra cash.
    Any help is appreciated!
    Look at them side by side the only differences I see are the Pro gives you 7 bundles instead of 1, 75 ownership credits, a one on one consultation, and a tee shirt.

Hi Docash! I just wanted to drop in and answer your question. All of the memberships proved the same level of access to the site and features. The only difference is in the amount of add-ons. So comparatively the standard year only comes with (1) Bonus Bundle (each bundle contains 5 modules for download), whereas the Pro Membership comes with all (7) Bonus Bundles, (25) Lesson Credits, (1) Live 1-on-1, and the JamPlay t-shirt. If you aren't interested in the t-shirt you can always contact us after your purchase, but before your t-shirt ships and we can swap it our for and additional (10) Lesson Credits! I hope this helps clear things up a bit Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Docash View Post
    Any help is appreciated!