Premium Member

Default Lost Jamtrack in Guitar Pro 7

Going through Chris' Guitar 101 and have downloaded all of the Practice tracks. I must have pushed something in Guitar Pro, because I get a click track and guitar but not the arrangement (backing track) that Chris has playing or that plays in the MP3 file

Any help greatly appreciated

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by BennettJeff View Post
    Going through Chris' Guitar 101 and have downloaded all of the Practice tracks. I must have pushed something in Guitar Pro, because I get a click track and guitar but not the arrangement (backing track) that Chris has playing or that plays in the MP3 file

Any help greatly appreciated
    If I am understanding you correctly, you are describing the way guitar pro works. The backing track is a separate entity.

Premium Member

I think I may now understand. What I was hearing in the lesson sometimes was Chris playing the MP3 in Transcribe...which had the full arrangement. In Guitar Pro7 it is just the guitar sound along with the Metronome, should you turn it on......Correct??????

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by BennettJeff View Post
    I think I may now understand. What I was hearing in the lesson sometimes was Chris playing the MP3 in Transcribe...which had the full arrangement. In Guitar Pro7 it is just the guitar sound along with the Metronome, should you turn it on......Correct??????
    Exactly

Premium Member

I find guitar pro useful because it gives me the click of a metronome. So I can get my rhythm right. Once I have that down I can take it to the track.

Premium Member

Thank you so much. I wasted a lot of time yesterday trying to figure this out.