Premium Member

Default Question about bundles

I'm looking at renewing my membership and trying to figure out what the deal is with the bundles that are offered now. Are these exclusive content only available in these bundles or just curated bits you get to keep, but the same content that active members have streaming access to?

[Edit] Okay, just found the FAQ and it looks like the bundles are original, exclusive content.
    Last edited by liquidmantis; 12-30-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Premium Member

And they are great. I am really impressed with how these are set up. It's not a thing where they say "here's your jam tracks you're on your own now" Each track has a guide where they make suggestions, each track has a full track, a track without guitar, and a track without the base, so you can practice your rhythm guitar, and if you play base you can practice that. The lick packs have built in practice tracks at different tempos. They tell you what the tempo is. So you can practice your lick over a track to get a feel for it. The Electric Practice bundle had a pentatonic pack that is like an extension of the Pentatonic Perfection series Chris Leipe taught last year. It also has a "Playing with Expression" pack that is a series of lessons explaining how to inject "feel" into your play. Those two packs are like lesson series all their own. When I finish my last 3 lessons in Pentatonic Perfection I am going to work through those two packs.

Premium Member

Thanks for the info! I did go ahead and grab the Pro plan to get all the bundles after realizing they weren't just selected bits you got to keep. I haven't checked them out yet, but I'm hoping to start today.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by liquidmantis View Post
    Thanks for the info! I did go ahead and grab the Pro plan to get all the bundles after realizing they weren't just selected bits you got to keep. I haven't checked them out yet, but I'm hoping to start today.
    Where do I find them? (How do I access them?)
    I bought 3 bundles and don't see them anywhere?

I was expecting to see them somewhere obvious as soon as I signed in. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Do they get emailed to me?

Thanks,
    Johnny

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyonly View Post
    Where do I find them? (How do I access them?)
    I bought 3 bundles and don't see them anywhere?

I was expecting to see them somewhere obvious as soon as I signed in. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Do they get emailed to me?

Thanks,
    Johnny
    Click on the "account" link at the top right side of the opening page. It will take you right there. Here is a link for you to click on to make it easier. https://account.jamplay.com/bundles