Premium Member

Default I love it when I see improvement

Yesterday I videoed myself playing Oya Coma Va then compared it to the last time I recorded it 4 months ago. I was very pleasantly surprised. I learned the song from one of D.J. Phillips lessons. I have been playing once a day along with the handful of other songs I know.
    Here is May 4th

Premium Member

Here is yesterday. I get bored just playing the two chords back and forth through the keyboard solo so I kinda sorta improvised while the keyboardest was playing.

Your timing is improving! Nicely done, keep it up listen to the back beat and you have it nailed before long.
    Phileos High Energy passionate Music with Heart and a bit of Southern Attitude.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by palico View Post
    Your timing is improving! Nicely done, keep it up listen to the back beat and you have it nailed before long.
    Thankyou. I have been doing the Speaking in Rythms course. It is helping a lot. In the second video I could barely hear the music. I was playing through my Fly 3, which was on a chair so my phone mic could pick it up, then my AC started running just before I started playing. So I am kind of patting myself on the back for how well I did do.