Premium Member

Default Hi from Scotland

Hi everyone,

I've been on Jamplay for a while now and reckoned it was time I joined in the forum chat. My name is Graham, 42 years old and I'm a Church Minister/Pastor from Scotland and I'm one of those people that has basically been a beginner guitarist for about 20 years because I learned a few basics and never progressed! Since coming on Jamplay I've learned so much, and have come to realise that there's no reason I have to stay at a basic level, so I'm inspired and have rediscovered a fresh joy in the guitar. Thus far, I've spent most time on Chris Liepe and David Walliman's lessons (together alone worth the cost of the annual membership) but I'm hoping to learn from a variety of teachers.

In summary...loving the site!

blessings,

Graham

Premium Member

It is very nice to make your acquaintance.

Welcome Graham! Best wishes on your guitar learning!

I'm a Messianic Jew (Jewish believer in Yeshua) who doesn't get here very often yet, but I hope to correct that over the next few weeks. I've played guitar for years, but never progressed due to many factors. I find that I am better at power chords and riffs, but not so good at "accoustic guitar type songs". I have older parents I help with.

Premium Member

Hi, thanks for that, I learned with chords at first, but had no idea how they were formed, or even that the names of the chord meant anything! The music theory side of Jamplay is something I never thought I'd get into when I signed up, but it's helped me so much

Premium Member

It is nice to meet you Graham. I have decided that every time jamplay has a sale I am going to add another year.