Premium Member

Default What accessory should I get next?

I have a line 6 spider amp, looper pedal, and an ebow. I'm thinking of getting something new to play with. Any recommendations? What's your favorite accessory?

Premium Member

Who are some of your favorite players? What kinds of sounds would you like to make?
    -Chris Liepe
    Content/Instructor
    JamPlay.com

Premium Member

I like classic rock, grunge, and alternative. I have also started listening to more electronic music recently and I am trying to figure out what set up I could use for electronic music.

Premium Member

I'd start with a GOOD overdrive pedal like a TS808 by Ibanez. Also consider the Em Drive by Emerson. Both of these have unique sounds of their own and sound GREAT used in front of other distortions or overdrives. The Em drive is going to be cleaner and more transparent, the 808 is going to be more of a classic OD.
    -Chris Liepe
    Content/Instructor
    JamPlay.com

Premium Member

Sweet! Thanks! That's a great place to start!

Premium Member

You're very welcome! Your eBow would benefit from a nice delay sound as well. Your Spider should have that, but its always fun to play with multiple delays. Maybe a nice analog delay like MXR Carbon Copy would be a nice departure from what you have on the Spider.
    -Chris Liepe
    Content/Instructor
    JamPlay.com