Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

One of my favorites has to be Greg Koch.

Local guy from Milwaukee,WI area who has some great stuff out there. You must check his stuff out!!

https://youtu.be/GUVJBXOSkIY
    Last edited by Gunn341; 03-07-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunn341 View Post
    One of my favorites has to be Greg Koch.

Local guy from Milwaukee,WI area who has some great stuff out there. You must check his stuff out!!
    That was awesome fingerwork. lol Thanks, Gunn431. I checked out a few others where Greg is playing with Johnny A and JD Simo. Those were really good, too.

Today I'm throwing Joanna Connor into the unsung guitar heroes mix. Her slide work is extreme!

"Practice, practice, practice. Practice until you get a guitar welt on your chest. If it makes you feel good, don't stop until you see the blood from your fingers. Then you'll know you're on to something." - Ted Nugent

Today I'm adding Frank Marino to the overlooked guitarists list. Frank was best known for his association with Mahogany Rush back in the 70s, a great blues rock band, and Frank is an exceptional guitarist that never makes the "favorite" lists.

"Practice, practice, practice. Practice until you get a guitar welt on your chest. If it makes you feel good, don't stop until you see the blood from your fingers. Then you'll know you're on to something." - Ted Nugent