Premium Member

Default Ask a Teacher...

Hello,

I just wanted to suggest a couple things regarding the "Ask a Teacher" section of the lessons, that I would consider improvements:

• It would be nice if dates were added to posted Q&A's.
    • Regarding the green and red arrows associated with the posted answers; my guess is that they are akin to "thumbs up & down". But I'm not sure what the "number" between the arrows represent. I'm assuming that the number is associated with the "selected" arrow, but so far I've only seen the number appear "between" the arrows. I don't want to click the red arrow to find out if a number appears below the red arrow, because that just wouldn't be a kind thing to do . An explanation of how to interpret these arrows would be nice, or maybe have the number appear adjacent to its associated arrow, and show "0" if the arrow has never been selected.

Considering the issues that are currently plaguing the JamChat interface, I would of course consider the suggestions above as low priority.

Keep up the awesome work, JAMPLAY ROCKS!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
    Hello,

I just wanted to suggest a couple things regarding the "Ask a Teacher" section of the lessons, that I would consider improvements:

• It would be nice if dates were added to posted Q&A's.
    • Regarding the green and red arrows associated with the posted answers; my guess is that they are akin to "thumbs up & down". But I'm not sure what the "number" between the arrows represent. I'm assuming that the number is associated with the "selected" arrow, but so far I've only seen the number appear "between" the arrows. I don't want to click the red arrow to find out if a number appears below the red arrow, because that just wouldn't be a kind thing to do . An explanation of how to interpret these arrows would be nice, or maybe have the number appear adjacent to its associated arrow, and show "0" if the arrow has never been selected.

Considering the issues that are currently plaguing the JamChat interface, I would of course consider the suggestions above as low priority.

Keep up the awesome work, JAMPLAY ROCKS!

Thank you!
    There's a few things we want to do with the Ask A Teacher feature. Things like sending responses to your JP inbox and I think adding a date is a good idea.

The arrows are a like and dislike and the number you see between is the total positive score. Everyone can answer a question, even members. So answers with more positive upvotes get weighted higher in the list. Most people don't go to the trouble to take part in that section as we anticipated though, so it's kind of moot.
    Jason Mounce
    Content Producer
    [email protected]
    877-999-4JAM

Emil Werstler on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde