Default CREEPING MOB, song number 7; ON THE WAY (Dieppe 1942)

Hi you all

This is song number 7 from my album SAINT OR SINNER, Enjoy

Soundcloud
    https://soundcloud.com/francois-b-la...ay-dieppe-1942

Bandcamp
    https://creepingmob.bandcamp.com/tra...ion-dieppe1942

Premium Member

Nice work! How many songs did you guys put together? You guys are prolific.

Awesome work,
    Gamma

Hey thanks (again) for the good comment Gamma. Again i really, really appreciate you took the time to comment. As for the project, i'm alone in that thing but i had two guests. Two really talented guys i've played with. One guitarist who made some great leads on 5 songs (there are a lot of leads battle which i like a lot) and a singer on 2 songs. For everything else i've done everything myself (guitars, singing, programming, recording, mixing, mastering etc...). It took me nearly 2 years to finally make it happens....I've started to release the songs on october and as my son suggested instead of releasing everything the same day i'm releasing the songs every week or so on multiple site. It keeps the interest (it's working). There is only one song left to release on the jamplay site. I'm curently working on my second album. Hope it is released this year. Thanks again.

Premium Member

Wow! I thought you told that it was mostly you before. My bad. You're still prolific in my mind. I tip my hat to you. Well done, Sir.

Btw I like the marching sound at the end of this one. It adds a lot to the lyrics and tells the story. Is this based on a battle from WWII?

Have a good day,
    Gamma

Dieppe 1942 was like a ''practice'' 2 years before D day...so there are lots of stories about it. So was it really a practice or it just failed miserably we'll may never really know....Thanks for all the great comments. I haven't seen anything new from you on soundcloud, still working on something?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by franco6969 View Post
    ... I haven't seen anything new from you on soundcloud, still working on something?
    I've been working on a couple of short pieces. It takes me forever. <-sad face.

Have a good day,
    Gamma