Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Administrator Jason.Mounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Evans, Colorado
    Posts
    2,013

    Default Live Event @ 3:45 EST

    Just a reminder that the live event through Livestream will be live in about half an hour!

    You can use the link below to get to the event.

    http://livestream.com/jamplay/events/4170605

    We will be giving away some merch, a few guitars, and an audio interface along with lessons from Ian Argys, Jim Deeming, Chris Liepe and David Wallimann.

    To win you must be present and participating. See you guys there!
    Jason Mounce
    Content Producer
    [email protected]
    877-999-4JAM

    Emil Werstler on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default Participating wth a trial memership

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.Mounce View Post
    Just a reminder that the live event through Livestream will be live in about half an hour!

    You can use the link below to get to the event.

    http://livestream.com/jamplay/events/4170605

    We will be giving away some merch, a few guitars, and an audio interface along with lessons from Ian Argys, Jim Deeming, Chris Liepe and David Wallimann.

    To win you must be present and participating. See you guys there!
    Jason,
    Is participation allowed with a trial membership?

  3. #3
    Administrator Jason.Mounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Evans, Colorado
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmccona View Post
    Jason,
    Is participation allowed with a trial membership?
    Yes, our live events are broadcast on live stream and you do not have to be a member to join.
    Jason Mounce
    Content Producer
    [email protected]
    877-999-4JAM

    Emil Werstler on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde

  4. #4
    Administrator Jason.Mounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Evans, Colorado
    Posts
    2,013

    Default

    Ian is live jamming now for the next 13ish minutes from this point. Teaching starts at 4:00 EST.
    Jason Mounce
    Content Producer
    [email protected]
    877-999-4JAM

    Emil Werstler on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde

  5. #5
    Premium Member Sir Gotatele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.Mounce View Post
    Ian is live jamming now for the next 13ish minutes from this point. Teaching starts at 4:00 EST.
    where is the button to enter the giveaway

  6. #6
    Moderator jbooth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    3,116

    Default

    There's no button to enter. You just go into the chat and interact with us when we announce the giveaways
    Co-Founder and Content Specialist at JamPlay.com

  7. #7
    Premium Member slighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    524

    Default

    gave it shot for the maudio prize - which i could actually use - but i was offered some "chat frequency" error message repeatedly for my dream guitar response. Friends I suggested they check it out asked the almighty - wtf? Not gonna bother or recommend again

  8. #8
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default

    I also tuned in to the live event. I entered my email in at the very bottom of the window to enter for giveaways. When I typed to enter for the Martin and hit enter in answer to the question my answer stayed right there and never got to the page. The same happened to me last time I tried in a former live event. I'm with you slighter. I will not bother again.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slighter View Post
    gave it shot for the maudio prize - which i could actually use - but i was offered some "chat frequency" error message repeatedly for my dream guitar response. Friends I suggested they check it out asked the almighty - wtf? Not gonna bother or recommend again
    The chat frequency warning only comes up after your message goes through, so I can assure you we got them. That warning is so bots, or even humans, don't try to spam the chat (with say, 10 messages in 10 seconds). I understand it was a crowded chat, but we can ensure you that everyone had a chance at winning something.

    Hopefully you guys enjoyed the instructors, we think it went pretty well, and props to CO guys for working a long, long day.

    Chris
    JamPlay.com Co-Founder

  10. #10
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    173

    Default

    Aww I missed it lol


    Maybe next time
    Last edited by guitardream_990; 07-04-2015 at 12:09 PM.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Banner