Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    JamPlay Instructor

Thank you so much franco! Did you finish your album yet?

We're looking at recording a short EP for this band soon (for real, not just basement demos!), despite having no shows on the horizon. I guess that's how metal bands work, apparently. I've been doing cover/bar/wedding/corporate bands for a decade so oddly enough, TOMB is my first original band since I was 18!

For my album i'm still at the mixing stage. I want to do everything myself (mixing & mastering) so it's time consuming. And i've already started to work on my second album so i've got more than i can chew....I've listen to the Winter demo which i think sound more powerfull (better recording? / please don't take it as a negative comment ( i don't like troll) , just an' observation) than the first song why is it that so? Still love your playing / soloing. You're a very cool guy, just happy to support. Keep rocking.

JamPlay Instructor

ha- no harm taken. I couldn't tell you why one sounds more powerful; I can tell you they were mixed by two different people though, so I'm sure that made a difference.

I think "Winter" sounds thicker and "Death" sounds cleaner, so maybe that's what you're hearing. Despite "Winter" sounding thicker (to me), our bassist loves the "Death" mix more! All I can take away from it is everyone's perspectives are different. I think our singer would prefer a sludgier sound while I like clarity more.

Keep us posted on your album!

Premium Member

I loved it, great everything goin on..
    Seriously great song...guitar playing was awesome,!!!

Premium Member

Enjoyed this. So many great metal riffs are ruined by awful vocals but I like the haunting vocals on this and on one or two of your others. The guitar work for me is as others have said is reminiscent of early Sabbath crossed with Doom in my opinion though I am no expert. I dont enjoy 80's American metal or Brtitish metal like Judas Priest or Iron Maiden but this is cool