Premium Member

Default New Animated Fretboard Teaching Aid

Would love to get some member feedback on this new feature we're using in some of our lessons! We always are trying to find new ways to enhance our lessons and make the learning experience better for our members. Let me know if you find it helpful or not. Thanks!

http://members.jamplay.com/bass/phas...nt-buy-me-love

Chad
    JamPlay.com Content Producer

Quote Originally Posted by chad.fawcett View Post
    Would love to get some member feedback on this new feature we're using in some of our lessons! We always are trying to find new ways to enhance our lessons and make the learning experience better for our members. Let me know if you find it helpful or not. Thanks!

http://members.jamplay.com/bass/phas...nt-buy-me-love

Chad
    JamPlay.com Content Producer
    GREAT !!!!!!

Hope this option will quickly become standard !

Congratulations

Luc
    Bass : Precision American Std (2009) / Godin SD4 (2001) / Warwick Corvette Std MIG (2007) - Markbass Littlemark 250
    Guitar : Epiphone ES-335 (1970) Cherry / Session Sessionnette75 (British amp 1987) / Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin / Cort L100

Absolutely. That bass is intimidating--so many strings and no fret markers. I am absolutely all for those kinds of illustrations. I would even suggest maybe a trailing effect if you can do it, so that the interval between notes it clearer than just another quick dot on a string (especially on that headless brontosaurus bass of yours). You might even zoom close to the interval and put the note name in the dot because the dots will be bigger to the eye. Bring it on. Cheers.