Thread: New Member

Default New Member

Hello there, people.
    I'm writing from Brazil and as the title of the thread implies I'm kind of new 'round here.
    Well, I hope to learn a lot with the guitar instructors and with the other members, and also I hope that I'll be able to teach some things too. I'm into hard rock, heavy metal and 80's pop music, but I also like some jazz, blues, country and various other genres.
    And of course, I hope to make some friends around here. Thanks for your time!

Welcome man...sorry for the world cup....

welcome aboard!! people here from all skill levels... and lots to learn. came to the right place i think...

Welcome Matt, enjoy your ride.

Hi Matt, great to have you here!

Aaron

Welcome Matt! Don't know if you care about such things, but think Brazil played their hearts out! Good luck here! Robert

Thanks, guys! About the world cup, I think the brazilian team had it coming. They became too arrogant about being 5-time cup winners and now they are about too lose it, Germany is 4-time winner already and their team is a thousand miles ahead.I think this time the brazilians will stop talking so much about soccer, half of the year they are talking about soccer , it's annoying! Wish there were more incentives for musicians like they do for soccer. hahahahahah