Default Guitar pro files for the DRUM parts too?

Hey guys, would it be possible to get the drum tabs from the bass lessons put into the guitar pro alongside the bass? I'm not talking about the song lessons, but more about the genre lessons. Since the drums and bass go hand in hand, it'd be great to be able to analyze the drums while working on the bass parts.

Premium Member

That is an interesting idea... Most of our drum tracks are created with Toontrack EZ or Superior Drummer and the midi file conversion probably wouldn't work very well - for now we just have to focus on getting all the guitar/bass tab out there, but maybe someday!

What genre lessons are you working on?

- Chad
    Videographer/Editor for Jamplay.com

Quote Originally Posted by chad.fawcett View Post
    That is an interesting idea... Most of our drum tracks are created with Toontrack EZ or Superior Drummer and the midi file conversion probably wouldn't work very well - for now we just have to focus on getting all the guitar/bass tab out there, but maybe someday!

What genre lessons are you working on?

- Chad
    Videographer/Editor for Jamplay.com

Chad,

May be it could be an idea of very short lesson to include in the beginner series "how to set up a drum track for practicing with Toontrack EZ Drummer"... I would love this.

Luc
    Bass : Precision American Std (2009) / Godin SD4 (2001) / Warwick Corvette Std MIG (2007) - Markbass Littlemark 250
    Guitar : Epiphone ES-335 (1970) Cherry / Session Sessionnette75 (British amp 1987) / Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin / Cort L100

Quote Originally Posted by lstelie View Post
    Chad,

May be it could be an idea of very short lesson to include in the beginner series "how to set up a drum track for practicing with Toontrack EZ Drummer"... I would love this.

Luc
    This is a pretty good idea. I don't think we'd necessarily place it in a beginner series, but knowing how to create convincing drum tracks is a good skill. Especially for a bassist. In the mean time you should really check out some of Robbie Merrill's lessons in his Artist Series. He discusses drum machine use and playing to drums quite a bit.
    Jason Mounce
    Content Producer
    [email protected]
    877-999-4JAM

Emil Werstler on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde