Premium Member

Default A Bunch of Guitar Books and DVDs for sale

I am trying to get out from under all this clutter in the room so I got to get rid of some of these books. I describe them below:

1. Rock Guitar. 152 pp. Rock songs from the 80s like Brown Eyed Girl, Evil Ways, Born to be Wild, comes w/ DVD shows all gt parts note for note
    2. Blues Guitar 47 pp. Some SRV stuff, T-Bone Walker and others. Athentic licks and tutorials. Comes with CD.
    3. The Complete Guitar Player Chord Book. 16 pp. Just about 9 chords per page with pictures and diagrams. Good for beginners. Comes with a plastic (or vinyl) record
    4. Scales and Modes for Guitar. 62 pp. A Booklet tha gives all the variations of the modal scales along with a tutorial on improvising with them and other stuff.
    5. 101 Must Know Jazz Licks. 48 pp. Lots of Jazz Licks starting from BeeBop through Post Modern. Comes with CD.
    6. Southern Modern Fiddle. 72 pp. Would you like to play fiddle licks on guitar - this is your book.
    7. DVD Gary Moore - Jamie Humphries shows every note of 2 of GM's hits. I Still Get the Blues Over You (forgot the other one). With jam tracks included. Its really good. ($22 value)
    8. Artful Arpeggios. 32 pp.w/ CD w/ 72 Demonstration tracks. Major, Minor, Dominant & Altered Dominant Sounds.
    9. Plus the January edition of Guitar World.

So, I thought any serious student would easily pay $50 for all of them. You can email me direct at [email protected] or PM me here.

Keep on rockin'
    BG

Basic Member

hi...will do the $50.00 if u still have them...am in Canada....let me know...thanks for your time.

Premium Member

Hi - Yes they are still available. Check your inbox for a message from me.

regards,
    BG

Premium Member

As of 1/31, these books are still available but next week sometime I will probably put them on ebay for ~$75.

Basic Member

hey ...been busy....I am at frankford , Ontario,canada....let me know....thanx.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Hi Mr. Bee.

I never got around to putting them on ebay so they are still here. I have to find out how much it will cost to send them to you.
    I will also throw in some extras for you as well.

keep in touch.
    BG

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrbee View Post
    Well, I showed the bundle of books and things to the Post Office and they said it would be $41.50. UPS is better at $21.61.

So, if you can send me a check for $71.61, I will ship it out right away. UPS delivery is about 9 businesss days. If we have
    a deal, I will send you my address by PM.

regards, BG

Premium Member

Did u sold the set