Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Cigar box and box guitars

  1. #1
    Premium Member Mighty.Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boiling Springs, SC
    Posts
    744

    Default Cigar box and box guitars

    WOTE just posted a new video. Check out the guitars . . . cool! I looked up the website for the guitars . . . cooler. Awesome and different then what Im use to. Id like to own one of these just for their shear oddity. Wish I could afford to live they way I want
    Mikey

    “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
    and life to everything.” Plato



  2. #2
    Premium Member Mighty.Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boiling Springs, SC
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Although the prices arent that bad. Some of the standards are only $315-405.
    Mikey

    “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
    and life to everything.” Plato



  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Some guys were on Dragons Den (like Shark Tank on ABC) they make a 3 string version and a 4 string version

    DB Custom Cigarbox Guitars

    http://www.shopdragonsden.com/store.php
    Last edited by sodapopp; 03-19-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: added link

  4. #4
    Free Member (Wimp!) mrscaryz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    717

    Smile

    Mike,

    These are awesome nice find.. Man I think I will sell off my little steinberger that gets nothing but dust on it... And grab one of these by June only 695.00 for a 6 string wow! me want me make strange sounds...

  5. #5
    Free Member (Wimp!) mrscaryz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    717

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty.Mike View Post
    WOTE just posted a new video. Check out the guitars . . . cool! I looked up the website for the guitars . . . cooler. Awesome and different then what Im use to. Id like to own one of these just for their shear oddity. Wish I could afford to live they way I want
    I think Im going to sell the Steinber GT3 that is gathering dust and pick one of these up around june.. I love these guy I do want a 6 string and at 695.00 thats a steal.. I emailed the other fellow that does custom box guitars I bet his prices are through the roof

  6. #6
    Premium Member Mighty.Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boiling Springs, SC
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrscaryz View Post
    I think Im going to sell the Steinber GT3 that is gathering dust and pick one of these up around june.. I love these guy I do want a 6 string and at 695.00 thats a steal.. I emailed the other fellow that does custom box guitars I bet his prices are through the roof
    This is a good find. If I didnt have these stupid taxes to pay I would get one too. Ill have them paid before long . . . or at least a pmt plan . . . then I gettin me one. I luv'em!
    Mikey

    “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
    and life to everything.” Plato



  7. #7
    Free Member (Wimp!) mrscaryz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    717

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty.Mike View Post
    This is a good find. If I didnt have these stupid taxes to pay I would get one too. Ill have them paid before long . . . or at least a pmt plan . . . then I gettin me one. I luv'em!
    Yeah I want a six string though not 3 stringy thing for 399.99 not just wont cut the cake fo rme.. Well I sold the Steinber haha in 20 minutes flast some after I recover from my healh issues and get off of short term disability I am gont to grab one of the nice 6 strings

  8. #8
    Moderator Jason.Mounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Evans, Colorado
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    You should check out some of the instruments Trace Bundy's father makes.

    -Jason

    Emil on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde

  9. #9
    Premium Member Mighty.Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Boiling Springs, SC
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.Mounce View Post
    You should check out some of the instruments Trace Bundy's father makes.

    Gotta link, Jason?
    Mikey

    “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination
    and life to everything.” Plato



  10. #10
    Moderator Jason.Mounce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Evans, Colorado
    Posts
    1,233
    -Jason

    Emil on Active Pickups:
    Pros: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde
    Cons: you can put them in a 2 X 4 and sound like zakk wylde

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •