PDA

View Full Version : Steve you the man

lutherluke
12-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi Steve
I just have to say that I really like the way you teach your lessons. I mean you really take your time teaching and explaining things and must remember what it was like when you just started playing guitar. The way you teach I don't see How in the world anyone could not learn what you are teaching. Keep up the great job.;) ;)

steveeulberg
12-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the feedback, lutherluke!

Steve

whoispankaj
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Same Regards from me Steve..

golfky
12-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Love your lessons Steve.

ulyssesx85
01-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I absolutely agree. I'm amazed at the progress I have made in just a week thanks to your teaching methods.

jbooth
01-21-2008, 09:51 PM
I too love Steve Eulberg :)

greeno
01-21-2008, 10:18 PM
I would like to add my thanks for Planxtons Farewell. It's a beautiful piece and I had much pleasure learning it.

skaterstu
02-24-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm gonna jump on the Steve bandwagon too... great teacher, really like his style. Looking forward to checking out the other teachers though at somepoint, although I think I will complete Steve's set before moving on.

steveeulberg
02-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Cheers, whoispankaj!

Thanks for the feedback!

Steve

steveeulberg
02-27-2008, 08:08 PM
You're welcome, golfky!

Steve

steveeulberg
02-27-2008, 08:08 PM
Hey skaterstu,

glad to hear of your progress!

Steve

steveeulberg
02-27-2008, 08:09 PM
You are most welcome! Planxton's Farewell is one of my favorites, too!

;)

Steve

Sylvia
02-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Hi Steve
I just have to say that I really like the way you teach your lessons. I mean you really take your time teaching and explaining things and must remember what it was like when you just started playing guitar. The way you teach I don't see How in the world anyone could not learn what you are teaching. Keep up the great job.;) ;)

I completely agree... I keep thinking I'm watching a televised lesson on the PBS channel or something. It's almost a Zen-like experience. He's the Bomb!!

Sylvia

emispapa
02-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Steve - I really enjoy your lessons. I noticed on your profile you like Croce. Any chance of filming a Croce lesson one day. Are there copywrite issues with that? Keep up the good lessons here.

steveeulberg
03-04-2008, 12:08 AM
I completely agree... I keep thinking I'm watching a televised lesson on the PBS channel or something. It's almost a Zen-like experience. He's the Bomb!!

Sylvia
Glad the lessons are helpful, Sylvia

--BTW, what nice teeth you have, oh wait, that's from "Little Red Riding Hood" isn't it?

Cheers,

Steve

steveeulberg
03-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Steve - I really enjoy your lessons. I noticed on your profile you like Croce. Any chance of filming a Croce lesson one day. Are there copywrite issues with that? Keep up the good lessons here.
Hi emmispapa,

There are always copyright issues with published songs, but fortunately, Jamplay pays for both BMI and ASCAP licenses, so we are covered AND the owners of the copyrights can get paid. (As a BMI writer, that is a good thing)--and Ingrid Croce had to fight long and hard for the publishing rights to get Jim's money for she and their son.

That said, I've got some Croce lessons up my sleeve! keep your eyes peeled.

Steve

emispapa
03-04-2008, 04:14 AM
Steve, thanks a lot. I appreciate your dedication to detail and patience in learning - it works! You say do it 50 times - I do it 100. I've read that story how Ingrid got ripped off - I've been to the restaurant in SD. Take your time on the Croce lesson - still having a bit of trouble with "Kumbaya".