PDA

View Full Version : Ssb

mike4370
07-02-2008, 01:28 AM
WOW Dave that advanced version of SSB sounds great!!!!! I just now watched the demo of you playing it. Im gonna watch the rest now but i just couldn't wait to give you my feedback. :rockout:

nessa
07-02-2008, 01:40 AM
Yeah, it's awesome! Rock on, Dmac!

David.MacKenzie
07-02-2008, 09:07 AM
WOW Dave that advanced version of SSB sounds great!!!!! I just now watched the demo of you playing it. Im gonna watch the rest now but i just couldn't wait to give you my feedback. :rockout:

mike, thank you! i am humbled that you liked the new advanced Star Spangled Banner version. Hopefully that will make sense as you look into the lesson. it was difficult to slow my brain down enough to breakdown those riffs.(the big long riffs at the end)lol! lots of notes there!!!
i am hoping this will inspire you, and you can play those riffs anyway you want! you dont have to copy note per note. if inspiration hits you, go for it, and add your own little touch/personality to it!!! Rock on!!!:cool:

mike4370
07-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Like it??? I love it!!!! I been working on it since i wrote you about it, and still am. meanwhile i been taking some of those extra licks (specifically the scale runs) and noodling around with them and came up with some licks of my own too. the first time i did one that sounded good i said to myself "woah did i just play that??" LOL. thank you Dave for another great lesson, and Happy 4th of July!! :cool:

David.MacKenzie
07-04-2008, 11:05 PM
thats great with making the lick work for you man!!! this version i did of SSB can be played anyway you want, it does'nt have to be my exact version. thats the beauty of it. i came up with 10 different ways to play it. make it your own. then do a video of it so i can stand all proud of you like a dad does when his kid learns to do something on their own!!! lol!!!
rock on!!! happy 4th of july!!! have a safe and happy one!!!