PDA

View Full Version : Re: alternative stringing method

ochse
06-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Hi Matt,
THats what you wrote for my thread:

"This is how I wrap steel strings only. This is the best method for keeping steel in tune. With bronze, wrap the string normally. This method does not work as well for phosphor bronze. I imagine that one of the first classical lessons will deal with properly stringing nylon. A special technique should be used for the three treble strings." -- we talked about the locking stringing method.

What special technique for the treble strings??? or didn't you mean the steel strings stringing...?

your marc

ochse
07-07-2008, 06:38 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAaa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASWER
ANSWER MY QUESTION

OldCrow
07-07-2008, 08:03 AM
He doesn't seem to answer questions, Marc. I don't really know the reason but I have had a question posted for over a month with no response from him.

You are better off trying to find someone else to answer you. Matt hasn't demonstrated that he is willing to support the students here in a adequate fashion.

I won't even waste my time on his lessons anymore since I know that I can't get an answer to any questions that might arise.

It's the only black spot on an otherwise great site.

OC

ochse
07-07-2008, 06:06 PM
basically i was just joking around ...
he already replied to a similar question...i dont care so much as you but thanx for telling me - could safe some time!

Sylvia
07-07-2008, 06:48 PM
ochse:

Just watch Deemings vid on how to string. He also shows classical stringing method that works really well.

ochse
07-09-2008, 12:55 PM
hi there,
no this is about a special stringing method with steel strings on electric guitar!
i found even found it in an epiphone booklet that comes along with a bought guitar....
thats something special....prevents from slippery and guitar stays tuned awesome like i experienced.....
matt wrote something with treble strings...and i didnt get it .... this is the reason fot this thread